11/7/06

Nail Biter ~ Blue Power

OMG this election is killing me.

Dare I have hope that we win both the house and the senate? Please America, convince me of your intelligence and conviction in sending our lame ass government a message that they need to make some big changes. Bush and co. need a "come to Jesus meeting" in a big way and hopefully this will be the way. A jail term wouldn't hurt either.

This is the first election I voted straight down the party line. I admit I didn't even consider voting for anyone else. This was too important an election. The state of the country sickens me where I once used to have so much love and pride for America. How sad is that?

Anyway I have hope. Barack was just on tv and I kid you not, I'll campaign for that man if he runs in '08. God willing.

No comments: