1/2/09

14 Weeks

It's 1am. I should be asleep but the need to eat something lest I vomit overpowered my need to sleep. So here I am, scarfing down a cherry Popsicle and peanut butter and grape jelly Uncrustable while I post my latest bloat pic.




I must say, the bloat is getting quite impressive at times. Even my belly button is disappearing. Normally I have an inny but it's flattening out. One would think it was too early for that but I guess my body has a mind of its own.

This morning I was super excited because I realized I could feel my uterus for the first time. It's nice to actually know where the baby is under all that bloat.

Hello baby!

7 comments:

Miranda said...

That's totally not bloat, chrys! That's a beautiful baby belly. Yay!

(And the combination of popsicles, peanut butter, and uncrustables sounds wonderful for a 1am snack!)

Becky said...

I have the bloat too! Somedays it's worse than others! I can't wait to see what you look like at 9months!

Stephanie said...

Don't you just love the I've gotta eat or else I'll throw up thing? I count anything during pregnancy as a baby belly b/c it is all due to the baby right? Who cares if it is bloat or baby, it's all there b/c of the little one. :)

JackiJaguar said...

Uncrustables are one of my favorite foods to eat, especially pregnant. My belly button started flattening out a bit (maybe a little after 14 weeks, don't remember), but now it's impossible for me not to fixate over it. I'm constantly checking out its status. You're looking great, chrys!

True Companions Plus One? said...

Love the pic Chrys, yay! And whether it's bloat or not, I say it's due to baby - so it's a baby belly all the way!

Anonymous said...

Hello, it's hewinked. :)

Ah, good times with the vomit thing. I feel your pain! My belly button started changing at around 10 weeks. I also had a very deep innie which was completely flat for most of the pregnancy. Weirdness. You look great. I'm very excited for you!

mats said...

such a cute baby belly.